Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If I could.....


courtesy of Dennix Cox.com

Dear Grandmaster, I know you're here and always around. I know you watch over me and along with my master. I wished I could hear you . I hope to hear the true words of Dharma from your voice! I am very happy today. 

I am thankful that all is well with my beloved brother. May he be well and happy. May he be free from mental, physical and spiritual afflictions. May he cultivate with vigor and great faith. May He attain enlightenment in future. Give him strength, wisdom, compassion so he could accomplish his endeavors. May all his deeds praised the Dharma and may these deeds benefit all sentient beings....

Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhasa! 
Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhasa!
Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhasa!

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu!

No comments: