Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Guan Shi Yin Pu Sa...

Namo Da Bei Guan Shi Yin Pusa...

Dear Pusa, on this day; may you be well and happy. Happy Anniversary to you... I hope you will continue to take care of my parents, especially my father, who is away in the other side of the world. I hope you will remind him to take his medicine and rest well. He has not been well lately. Please take care of my mother, who worries too much and unnecessarily, please lighten her heart and allow her wisdom to grow... I hope she can let go and be happy...

Please look after my siblings, sister in laws and my niece. Please look after all my good friends. I am very blessed that they are a part of my life. I am grateful for your guidance and blessing. May the world receive your blessings and compassion.

Thank you very much Compassionate PuSa....

Om Mani Padme Hum....

Disciple with palms in respect
Ding Yen...

No comments: