Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time to make resolutions...

This year's resolution... some came through, some did not. So I have renewed the ones that I didn't fulfill. 

Thinking back, I have grown a lot more matured, more wiser ( I hope) and gotten to know myself better. I know that I can work well to a certain extent, under pressure... But I cannot be pressured to do things not according to my way. 

I have learned to deal with some relationship issues. It's not easy, and there are times, I was in so much of anger that I would have snapped and threw a fit and do something stupid.

I have also learned about the value of time and timing. 

Now, 2008 is coming to it's curtain call, The future is filled with uncertainty, the world economy is hanging by a thread, Countries are distressed with climatic and economic changes.

Despite this, I must look inside calmly. I am starting something so I can see the results in 4 years time. I have to be resilient and work hard....

May 2009 brings opportunities to all. 

No comments: