Friday, March 09, 2007

Unconditional Love...

I've been experiencing a burst of unconditional love during the Chinese Lunar New Year. I don't know where, how and why. But, I do know one thing for sure, it's the best feeling I've ever felt since I last loved. Having said that, I believe this is the kind of love we are looking for. We strive to find this perfect love. Perfect? No, it's not perfect. But if you've been touched by it, At that moment, everything just made sense. It's indescribable and no words can do justice.



Just this morning, I was blessed to witness the launching of the Venerable Dagpo Lama Rinpoche's new book called Bodhisattva's vows, a practical guide to the sublime ethics of the Mahayana. It was launched at the MPH bookstore @ Midvalley on Friday 9th March the morning. I also had it autographed by the Rinpoche himself. Dagpo Rinpoche is a very benevolent kind old man, that what he looked to me. But I could felt his Spiritual aura even before I stepped into MPH! Don't play play with this old master. He could read your mind. Anyways, I have yet to read it. I will read this and will recommend those who want to give love unconditionally. However, the love we're talking about today is not the selfish love between 2 people. It's the kind of love that Buddha Sakyamuni possess for all sentient beings. The love and wish to deliver all sentient beings from Suffering and lead them to the path of enlightenment.

The book is retailed at RM 12.00 I do hope you could take some time to go and check this book out. After all, it's all about living a life that you want.

Maha Sadhu! Om Ah Hum!

No comments: